Creamy buttery silky smooth garlic butter, we’re going to share the recipe here and tips on how to make it. It is super easy and tasty.
• 200gr butter (we’re using salted butter)
• 80gr garlic
• [Optional] Parsley (chopped fresh or dried)
How to make:
[Alternative 1 using whole garlic with skin]
– Bake whole garlic in preheated oven 180°C for 30 mins (or with airfryer 180°C for 15-20 mins).
– Slice half, squeeze out the garlic, and remove the skin
[Alternative 2 using peeled garlic]
– Wrap garlic with aluminium foil and bake in preheated oven 180°C for 30 mins (or with airfryer 180°C for 15-20 mins)
– Mash the baked garlic with fork until smooth and let it cool
– Add butter and whip it together with garlic
– Optional add parsley, mix it well
– Garlic butter is ready
You can wrap the butter with baking paper or put it in ice cube tray. Let it cool and divide it into small portion so it’s easier to use later. You HAVE to keep garlic butter in the refrigerator inside airtight container.
How long homemade garlic butter can last?
It can last up to 2 weeks inside the fridge. But if you put it in the freezer it can last up to 1year!
Thanks to baking process, the garlic aroma has become very mellow and not too overpowering, it compliments the mellow aroma from butter. You’ll get amazing smooth soft texture that’s irresistibly delicious.
You can enjoy it as simple as spreading it on top of a slice of bread, or using it to make delicious toast creation for example garlic butter egg toast.
You can use it to cook egg, steak or teppanyaki too. Give it a try and let us know what to you think about it? Have fun experimenting in the kitchen!
Follow @AnakJajan for latest update:
A N A K J A J A N
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK| YOUTUBE
Don’t forget to subscribe/ follow our blog to get updates on your email about our new post.