ANAKJAJAN by JULIA VERONICA & MARIUS TJENDERASA
INDONESIAN FOOD – TRAVEL – LIFESTYLE BLOGGER BASED IN JAKARTA
ANAKJAJAN.COM is a food, travel and lifestyle blog based in Jakarta – Indonesia. The blog is owned and founded by Marius Tjenderasa and Julia Veronica, husband and wife who share a big passion in travel and culinary.
AnakJajan is our diary, we created it to capture our stories and hobbies from food hunting, cooking, travel, hangout, travel tips, shopping, easy cook recipes, restaurants or cafes recommendation, etc.
View this post on Instagram
Feeling humbled and grateful with the fact that ANAKJAJAN has been nominated for @InfluenceAsia Top 4 Food Category again this year for the upcoming #InfluenceAsia2017 🏆 Thank you Sahabat Jajan!! We really appreciate your support and look forward to growing better. Wish us luck 🙏🏻😊 #AnakJajan #Influenceasia #influenceasia2017
View this post on Instagram
Portrait of #AnakJajan at @Plaza_Indonesia photo exhibition by talented team. It's such an honor for us together with other inspirational personalities to be part of Plaza Indonesia 26th Anniversary photography exhibition featuring #TheNowGeneration, the Future Shapers and Shakers. Photographer: Teuku Ajie @teukuajie Stylist: Rahajeng Puspitasari @rhajeng Illustrator: Dewi Tobing @tobing.dewi Makeup and Hairdo: Bubah Alfian and Team @bubahalfian Video: Shadtoto Prasetio Studio @shadtotoprasetio Unit Production Manager: Rical Ardani @ricalardani Producer: Winda Malika Siregar @_wms_ #PlazaIndonesia #PI26 #AnakJajan #AnakJajanMoment
Marius Tjenderasa aka Mr. Jajan is the photographer of AnakJajan.com, most of the pictures on our blog are taken by him, and me Julia Veronica aka Mrs. Jajan is the editor, writer, and occasionally photographer of AnakJajan.com. Dear ‘SahabatJajan” (nickname of AnakJajan’s reader), if you have any great suggestion/place to go, do not hesitate to leave a comment on our blog or social media (IG | Twitter| FB) we would love to hear it from you.
What is the meaning of ‘AnakJajan’??
For us ‘Jajan’ means snacking and eating anytime anywhere because we live to eat and love to explore any variety of food anytime anywhere, that’s the reason why we named ourselves ‘AnakJajan’ -> a team (‘Anak’) who love to ‘Jajan’ (eat).
AnakJajan welcome any form of cooperation such as sponsorship, advertorials, buzzer via blog www.anakjajan.com and social media @AnakJajan.
For further information contact us via email email@example.com
(updated 23 Mar 2016)
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/anakjajan 170.000 followers
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/anakjajan.diary 1.612 likes
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/anakjajan 3.673 followers
– Youtube: www.youtube.com/anakjajandiary
– Snapchat: ANAKJAJAN
AnakJajan featured in media:
- HangOut Magazine – February 2012 (11st edition)
- HangOut Magazine – March 2012 (12nd edition)
- Chic Magazine – August 2012 (121st edition)
- Go Girl! Magazine – January 2013
- Bonchon Magazine – February 2013
- Panorama Travel Magazine, as a speaker for Food Blogging Talk Show hosted by Panorama Travel Magazine at JFFF ( Jakarta Fashion and Food Festival) – May 2013
- Go Girl! Magazine – May 2013
- WORLDFOODS CULINARY CONNOISSEUR – http://www.worldfoods.com.my/
- Special guest speaker at eatjakarta.org press conference – 16 April 2014
- Highend Teen – May 2014
- The Foodie Magazine – Oct 2014
- Elle Magazine – Oct 2014
- Wall Street Journal – Nov 2014 http://blogs.wsj.com/indonesiarealtime/2014/11/14/food-fridays-5-online-dessert-shops-worth-drooling-over/
- Vemale – Dec 2014 http://www.vemale.com/kuliner/icip-icip/76227-serunya-kunjungi-dan-ngobrol-bareng-blogger-kuliner-anakjajan.html
- Guess Judge of Hell’s Kitchen Indonesia – SCTV
- July 2012 – 1st winner of Mountain of Food Explorace 2 by Resorts World Genting
- September 2012 – 1st winner of Axis Blog Award 2012 Culinary Blog Category
- April 2014 – 3rd winner of Eatsperiment – Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin
- June 2014 – Winner of #MySweetMoment with Chef Frederic – Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta Indonesia Photo Competition
- July 2014 – Winner of #MySweetMoment with Chef Frederic – Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta Indonesia Writing Competition
- Feb 2015 – 1st winner of Dreamers Radio Celegram Award, Food Category
- Nov 2015 – Top 4 Nominees of INFLUENCE ASIA 2015, Indonesia – Food Category