AnakJajan often share with you simple easy cook dish recipe but of course for special day we need to cook more special dish rite? That’s why I’m gonna share with you our favorite special dish recipe, which is Satay and Green Curry.
This one is by far one of the most delicious recipe I’ve ever made and the good news is, even though it looks complicated but actually it’s SUPER easy too cook!! And it doesn’t require long time to cook it thanks to WORLDFOODS Thai Green Curry Paste.
With WORLDFOODS Thai Green Curry Paste I no longer need to prepare and mix many complicated spices to produce a tasty curry based dishes because it already have a great flavor, and amazingly all of the ingredients are natural without preservatives, food coloring, gluten free, trans-fat free and food allergen free.
So, here’s the recipe!
180gr rice for ketupat / lontong / rice cake
1 Hard boiled egg
3tbspn cooking oil
100gr chopped onion
2 red chili
1 jar (220gr) WORLDFOODS Thai Green Curry Paste
200gr chicken breast fillet
120ml coconut milk
160gr diced cut tomato
120gr minced beef
2tbspn WORLDFOODS Thai Green Curry Paste
3tbspn cooking oil
2 minced shallot
1 minced garlic
1/2 red chili
2.5tbspn peanut butter
1tbspn sweet soy sauce
50 ml water
1. Put the rice into plastic bag to make the rice cake, and boil until the rice cake cooked.
2. Heat the pan with cooking oil, stir fry onion, chili and chicken, add the rest of ingredients and boil for 10 minutes with medium heat.
3. Mix minced beef with WORLDFOODS Thai Green Curry Paste, put it on skewers.
4. Grill until cooked and lightly browned
5. Heat the pan with cooking oil, stir fry shallot, garlic and chili
6. Add water, peanut butter and sweet soy sauce, boil for 1minute.
7. Assemble all of the ingredients in serving bowl, boiled egg, rice cake, green curry, satay and satay sauce.
8. Serve it with lime juice for extra tangy kick.
1 recipe for 2 person
The nutty satay sauce goes really well with the rich green curry, mix the sauce for new flavor combination. AnakJajan personally enjoyed this recipe so much, it’s so delicious yet super easy to cook, one more thing it is suitable for special day feast such as Christmas or New Year with family. Let’s cook!!
Worldfoods is currently having a contest on their Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WORLDFOODSfusionofflavours/ till 16 Jan 2015, you can join the contest and win interesting prize!
Btw WORLDFOODS can be found easily at any supermarket such as Food Hall, Giant, Grand Lucky, Hero, Hypermart, Kemchicks, Lotte Mart, Ranch Market,Yogya, etc. For other stores and detailed information click
One thought on “RECIPE: Satay and Green Curry”
It is delicious.