Eid Mubarak is just around the corner, most of you must have been busy preparing all of your needs for special day. I can see so many households are busy baking their special cakes or cookies for the upcoming Eid Mubarak.
The smell of baked cakes and cookies are just very nostalgic and reminds me of my mom’s bake. I always love the smell of baked cookies or cakes made by my mom inside the house. She always loves to bake especially for special day.
That’s why I decided to make some cookies and fill my house with the lovely aroma of baked cookies. The recipe I used is very simple and applicable to oven and microwave.
10gr coffee powder
½ tsp baking powder
60gr KRAFT Cheddar Cheese (grated)
1. Whisk the butter and sugar until soft and creamy
2. Add egg, mix well
3. Add coffee powder, flour and baking powder, mix well
4. Add raisin and KRAFT Cheddar Cheese, mix well
5. Put the dough on top of waxed paper on the tray
6. Microwave 8 cookies with high microwave power (1.000w) for 10 minutes (less or more cooking time depending on the microwave’s power). Repeat until all cookies are cooked
Besides microwave, you can also use oven to bake the cookies with 160c for 20 minutes.
The buttery aroma of cookies is just so lovely and tempting. Even though it was baked with microwave, it tastes delicious as well with crunchy texture, earthy coffee aroma and cheesy flavor.
Next time when my mom visit my place, it’s my turn to greet her with freshly baked warm cookies and aroma. How about you? Have you ever bake a cake for your mom? Share your story with us at www.kejumooo.com and get a chance to win special prizes from KRAFT.
Don’t forget to subscribe/ follow our blog so you can get an update on your email about our new post.