Hello Sahabat Jajan, do you cook often?? What kind of dishes that you cook the most? Mine would be any easy cook recipes, as long as it is tasty, doesn’t require any complicated cooking process or hard to find ingredients then I’m in! 🙂
This time I’m gonna share with you our all time favorite super easy to make Tempura Kimbap with easy to find basic ingredients recipe that also guarantee taste delicious too.
Basically Kimbap is an authentic rice roll from Korea that looks like sushi but the seasoning itself it a bit different and most of the ingredients are cooked and seasoned already but making simple roll of Kimbap won’t be fun that’s why we bring the Kimbap into another level by deep frying it with tempura batter and also not to mention more fun seasoning that is Thai Sweet Chili sauce.
AnakJajan have been a big fan of WORLDFOODS sauce because it has a nice rich flavor with all natural ingredients, no preservatives, no food coloring, gluten free, trans-fat free and food allergen free also. That’s why AnakJajan don’t need to waste our time mixing and preparing any seasoning anymore.
Let’s get the cooking process started!
2 sheet of nori seaweed
Oil for deep frying
250gr cooked rice
1tbspn sesame oil
100gr minced chicken
2tbspn WORLDFOODS Thai Sweet Chilli with Kaffir Lime Dipping/ Stir-fry Sauce
1/2tbspn cooking oil
50gr carrot (long cut)
1/2tsp sesame oil
50gr blanched spinach
1/2tsp sesame oil
1tsp cooking oil
200ml iced water
Chili Mayo Sauce
1tbspn WORLDFOODS Thai Sweet Chilli with Kaffir Lime Dipping/ Stir-fry
1. Mixed well all of the A ingredients
2. Heat the pan, stir fry all of the B ingredients until cooked
3. Stir fry ingredients C
4. Mixed well all of the D ingredients
5. Mixed all of the E ingredients (except cooking oil), heat the pan with cooking oil and cook the omelette
6. Put nori sheet on top of bamboo mat or plastic wrap, spread the rice evenly
7. Put ingredients B, C, D and E and roll it tight
8. Prepare the tempura batter, mix all of the tempura ingredients, do not over stir.
9. Dip the roll in to tempura batter and deep fry until golden brown and crunchy
10. Mix well all of chili mayo sauce
11. Serve the Tempura Kimbap with Chili Mayo Sauce and WORLDFOODS Thai Sweet Chilli with Kaffir Lime Dipping/ Stir-fry sauce
1 recipe for 2 person
Crunchy tempura batter outside with nicely seasoned kimbap inside will taste even more delicious with rich sweet chili mayonnaise.
Inside the kimbap you will taste a bit of sesame oil seasoning from the rice and vegetables that combine really well with the sweet spicy minced chicken, dip it in to the creamy chili mayonnaise sauce to give an extra kick. Give it a try and let us know the result, we are sure that you will love it as much as we did. Let’s cook!!
Btw WORLDFOODS can be found easily at any supermarket such as Food Hall, Giant, Grand Lucky, Hero, Hypermart, Kemchicks, Lotte Mart, Ranch Market,Yogya, etc. For other stores and detailed information click