There always room for dessert especially ice cream, as you have seen on our Instagram: @AnakJajan, we have been enjoying Glico Wings Ice Cream products since it’s available in Indonesia. After sharing closer look of Waku Waku, Jcone, and Haku, now it’s the turn to share a closer look of Glico Wings Frostbite products.
UPDATE: Check all of our blogposts about Glico Ice Cream on the following links:
1. Favorite Glico Ice Cream in Japan anakjajan.com/2016/12/20/our-favorite-glico-ice-cream-in-japan/
2. Visiting Glico IceCream Factory anakjajan.com/2016/12/29/japan-a-visit-to-glico-ice-cream-factory/
3. Glicowings Waku Waku & Jcone anakjajan.com/2017/01/06/glico-wings-ice-cream-indonesia-waku-waku-jcone/
4. Glicowings Haku anakjajan.com/2017/01/16/glico-wings-ice-cream-indonesia-haku/
5. Glicowings Frostbite anakjajan.com/2017/01/25/glico-wings-ice-cream-indonesia-frostbite/
First of all, FAQ time, AnakJajan have received tons of question regarding Glico Wings Ice Cream, so here are list of frequently asked questions that we’ve gathered:
– Is Glico Ice Cream available in Indonesia? Yes, it’s officially available in Indonesia under Glico Wings brand.
– Is it Halal? Yes, all Glico Wings products have received Halal certification in Indonesia.
– Where can I get it? You can find it in Alfamart, Alfamidi, Family Mart and nearest store across Indonesia, Glico Wings freezer’s number is growing and it will get more and more convenient and easier to find Glico Wings ice cream everywhere.
Ice cream treat to sweeten up the day coz it's almost weekend!! 👫🍦🍓Out of all varieties, Frosbite @glico.wings is also nice to try with 5 flavors, Frostbite Pari Pari Vanilla, Vanilla Choco Nut, Vanilla Kacang Hijau, Pari Pari Vanilla and last but not least the one we're having Frostbite Strawberry Sauce that is perfect for strawberry lovers with vanilla ice cream and layers of strawberry sauce. So, which Frosbite is your fav?? We're going to share a closer look for Frostbite ice cream on anakjajan.com soon, stay tuned for the review 😉 #icecreamfromJapan #redballinvasion #glicowings #anakjajan #icecream
There are 5 flavors of Glico Wings Frostbite, 2 in cup version Pari Pari Vanilla and Strawberry Sauce then 3 in stick version, Vanilla Kacang Hijau, Vanilla Choco Nut and Pari Pari Vanilla, making it very interesting especially for young and active adults.
Frostbite Cup Pari Pari Vanilla IDR 4k
Let’s start with the cup one, Frostbite Pari Pari in cup version consists of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and crispy chocolate layer (Pari Pari).
The crispy chocolate layer has such a unique and delightful crispy texture resulting an enjoyable sensation. It tastes smooth creamy milky yet rich chocolatey and crispy in every spoonful.
Frostbite Cup Strawberry Sauce IDR 4k
Besides Pari Pari with chocolate, the Frostbite cup also available in Strawberry Sauce flavor. It’s basically strawberry sundae ice cream with the combination of vanilla ice cream and strawberry sauce, creamy smooth yet fruity altogether.
It reminds us of the Glico Panapp ice cream we had in Japan, it’s such a great fact that we can get our cravings fixed with Frostbite cup conveniently in Indonesia.
Frostbite Pari Pari Vanilla IDR 4k
The Pari Pari Vanilla is also available in stick version with the crispy chocolate layers. Both versions, cup and stick will give you a different sensation in the mouth.
Frostbite Vanilla Choco Nut IDR 5k
Vanilla ice cream coated with dark chocolate and chunks of peanut. It tastes chocolatey, creamy yet nutty and it gives happiness in each bite. AnakJajan honestly cannot believe that the yummy ice cream only costs IDR 5k, that’s seriously super affordable!
Frostbite Vanilla Kacang Hijau IDR 4k
This one looks interesting with the combination of mung bean flavored ice cream, sauce in the middle and chocolate coating on the outside, unfortunately we hadn’t had the chance to try it since it’s selling out really fast. Gotta try to find and try it soon since we’re curious about the taste.
Overall, great quality, nice innovation, amazingly affordable price, now we can enjoy Japan quality ice cream easily and conveniently in Indonesia, Glico Wings is certainly a happy news for all of us Ice Cream maniacs, if you’re curious about the manufacturing process, you can check our previous blogpost about Tour to Glico Ice Cream Factory. Let’s Jajan!!
Don’t forget to subscribe/ follow our blog so you can get an update on your email about our new post.